The INOGENI DVIUSB Converter requires no drivers and works on all motherboards and USB 3.0 chipsets. It is the most reliable and convenient PC input to capture uncompressed video with audio from your camera's HDMI or DVI-D output for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and Android operating systems. The INOGENI DVIUSB features a single HDMI input and USB 3.0 output, and supports SD and HDTV video formats, up to 1080p60, as well as most computer graphic formats. Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and Android operating systems, and is UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow compatible software. The DVIUSB supports 1080p resolutions up to 60 fps.
- HDMI/DVI-D capture to USB3.0.
- Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 576p video formats.
- Supports 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 graphic formats up to 1080p at 60 fps.
- All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit color space over USB 3.0.
- HDMI audio support - embedded audio in the HDMI signals are extracted and output as two-channel LPCM.
- Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC.
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Customizable video processing functions
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings.
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC.
- Powered from USB 3.0 port.
- Compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux and Android.
- This model cannot decode analog video.
- A USB 3.0 cable and DVI to HDMI adapter are included.
|Connector||1 x DVI-D (with HDMI adapter included)|
|Video Resolution||1080p, 720p, 1080i, 480p, 576p, 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480|
|Frame Rates||60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 Hz for all resolutions.|
|Color Space||RGB, YCbCr, 4:4:4, and 4:2:2|
|Sampling Rate||225 MHz|
|Embedded Audio||Ch 1&2 48kHz LPCM|
|HDCP Copy Protection||INOGENI will not decrypt BD/DVD movies,satellite/cable receivers or other encrypted sources.|
|Connector||1 x USB 3.0|
|Codec||YCbCr (YUY2) 4:2:2 8-bit|
|Video Scaler||Automatic hardware based|
|Color Space Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Sampling Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Frame Rate Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Audio||2-channel LPCM audio from HDMI|
|Operating System||NO driver installation necessary.
Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit)
OSX 10.10 and above
Linux (kernel v2.6.38) and above
|Host Requirements||USB 3.0|
|Motherboard||Compatible with all motherboards. Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, and Fresco Logic|
|Cameras Supported||Cameras and camcorders with an HDMI output|
|Software Compatibility||UVC-compliant. Runs with all software compatible to DirectShow/MediaFoundation, V4L2, QuickTime and AVFoundation.|
|Note to VAR/INTEGRATORS – this data is organized by product and may be duplicated for inclusion in a design or bid specs. It does vary from converter to converter. If you would like the same data in a .doc or .txt format please let us know.|
|Dimensions & Weight||3.2” x 2.9” x 0.75” 120g|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 105° C (-40° to 221° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
|USB2 Power||5V, 525 mA|
- INOGENI seen as WestBridge device
- Mirror video
- How to access the HID device
- How to install gstreamer on Linux
- Video flickering
- Drivers to include to Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Audio problem with El Capitan
- Stream/Capture HDCP protected sources
- nVidia Shield TV
- Intermittent delay in video processing