INOGENI’s TOGGLE USB 3.0 PRO AV switcher allows anyone in a conference room to access high-quality USB devices (cameras, microphones) in mere seconds.
- Easily enable BYOM / BYOD improve room versatility
- Switch of 3 USB devices with 2 PC hosts (ex.: room PC and laptop)
- Winner of the 2021 AV Awards in the “Processing and Distribution Technology of the Year” category
- Enable BYOM/BYOD with Lenovo ThinkSmart videoconferencing system
- Lenovo ThinkSmart Core + Controller Kit (MTR & Zoom)
- Lenovo ThinkSmart Core Full Room Kit (MTR & Zoom)
- See all details about Lenovo/INOGENI TOGGLE application
- Compatible with Barco ClickShare Conference.
- Automatic switching to the joining laptop
- Cost-effective solution that is reliable and simple to install and connect (no driver required)
- Controllable by RS-232 and GPI
- Compact and robust design with its aluminium enclosure
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
How it works
The TOGGLE USB 3.0 professional switcher can connect to three USB 3.0 devices and switch them between two hosts. It will automatically switch to a laptop when it is connected, and revert back to the conference room’s computer when disconnected. It can also be controlled remotely by RS-232 or GPI.
The TOGGLE USB 3.0 switcher offers an array of features for a smooth and seamless BYOD or BYOM experience:
- Three USB 3.0 device ports
- Automatically switch between two USB 3.0 hosts
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Automatic, manual or remote control
- RS-232 control
- GPI control
- Rugged full-metal enclosure
- External power supply can provide power to USB 3.0 devices
- Two USB 3.0 cables included
- Device configuration via the INOGENI Control App
- Firmware upgrade available via the INOGENI Control App
- Compatible with Barco ClickShare Conference
Plug & Go
INOGENI has developed numerous custom applications with our global partners. Capture, mix and switch without drivers. INOGENI makes everything work together thanks to our professional switchers. Enable BYOM/BYOD with Lenovo ThinkSmart videoconferencing system.