The INOGENI VGA2USB3 Converter requires no drivers and works on all motherboards and USB 3.0 chipsets.
It is the most easy and reliable tool to capture uncompressed video with audio from your VGA, Component (analog) or CVBS output into your PC for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications. The INOGENI VGA2USB3 Converter accepts SD and HDTV video formats, up to 1080p60, and most computer graphic formats.
Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and Android operating systems, and is UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow compatible software. The converter supports 1080p resolutions up to 60 fps. All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit color space over USB 3.0. The line level stereo analog audio input is output as two-channel LPCM. A USB 3.0 cable comes included.
- VGA/Component/CVBS and audio capture to USB3.0.
- Direct Show Compatible.
- Supports 1080p, 720p, 480p, 576p,1600x1200, 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480, NTSC, PAL and more at up to 60 fps.
- Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC.
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Customizable video processing functions.
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings.
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC.
- Powered from USB a 3.0 port.
- Compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux and Android.
- A USB 3.0 cable is included.
|Connector||1 x HD15 (VGA/Component)
1 x RCA (NTSC/PAL)
1 x 3.5mm jack (line stereo audio)
|Video Resolution||1080p, 720p, 480p, 576p, 1600x1200, 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480, NTSC, PAL and more.|
|Frame Rates||Up to 60 Hz, all formats|
|Sampling Rate||165 MHz|
|Embedded Audio||Analog stereo, line level|
|HDCP Copy Protection||INOGENI will not decrypt BD/DVD movies,satellite/cable receivers or other encrypted sources.|
|Connector||1 x USB 3.0|
|Codec||YUY2 4:2:2 8-bit|
|Video Scaler||Automatic hardware based|
|Color Space Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Sampling Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Frame Rate Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Audio||2-channel LPCM audio 48 kHz|
|Operating System||NO driver installation necessary.
Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit)
OSX 10.10 and above
Linux (kernel v2.6.38) and above
|Host Requirements||USB 3.0|
|Motherboard||Compatible with all motherboards. Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, and Fresco Logic|
|Cameras Supported||Cameras and camcorders with an HDMI output|
|Software Compatibility||UVC-compliant. Runs with all software compatible to DirectShow/MediaFoundation, V4L2, QuickTime and AVFoundation.|
|Note to VAR/INTEGRATORS – this data is organized by product and may be duplicated for inclusion in a design or bid specs. It does vary from converter to converter. If you would like the same data in a .doc or .txt format please let us know.|
|Dimensions & Weight||3.2” x 2.9” x 0.75” 126g|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 105° C (-40° to 221° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
|USB2 Power||5V, 680 mA|
- INOGENI seen as WestBridge device
- Mirror video
- How to access the HID device
- How to install gstreamer on Linux
- Video flickering
- Drivers to include to Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Audio problem with El Capitan
- Stream/Capture HDCP protected sources
- nVidia Shield TV
- Intermittent delay in video processing