1. Download the INOGENI Control App available on the right pane of this page
2. Download the latest firmware package (ZIP) available on the INOGENI website. Make sure to extract the archive after the download completes.
3. Connect the INOGENI dongle to the computer with a USB 3.0 cable.
4. Open the INOGENI Control App software. Below is the interface of the application.
5. Click on the "Update >> Select update package" link. The software will then ask you for a .INI file. This file is in the previously extracted archive.
6. The INOGENI Control App will then update the appropriate sections if needed.
7. Wait for the update to complete before using or removing the INOGENI device. Do not unplug the device while it is upgrading.
8. You can quit the software and you can now use the INOGENI dongle with the latest firmware!
INOGENI Control App
The INOGENI Control App allows you to upgrade and control all INOGENI devices.
INOGENI Software Suite
You can use this Windows-only software suite in order to view, record and diagnose your INOGENI device. This suite contains:
INOGENI Simple Capture
Capture/Record app that uses FFmpeg framework.
INOGENI Simple Viewer
Viewer app that uses DirectShow base filters.
INOGENI HID SDK Reference
You can download the manual provided with the INOGENI packages here :
INOGENI Quick Start Guide
INOGENI SHARE1 User Guide
INOGENI SHARE2 User Guide
INOGENI SHARE2U User Guide
INOGENI CAM Series User Guide