Compatible with CODECs and soft CODECs
Compatible with Cisco Webex Room Series
Configure your Cisco conferencing software to use USB cameras and microphones.
- Activate ‘Enable USB mode’ on the Touch 10
- It works with any virtual meeting room software that enables USB cameras and microphones, such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet or BlueJeans.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (high quality MJPEG)
- The 4KX-PLUS with Cisco Devices enables multiple displays. The 4K2USB3 works only for one display.
- The external power supply maintains the connection between the Cisco Webex CODEC and the 2nddisplay, even if the laptop is not connected to the 4KX-PLUS.
The most cost-effective and user-friendly interoperability solution
Rely on a proven technology that captures uncompressed HDMI video and audio from Webex devices, which then converts it to USB 3.0 for a third-party laptop.
- Direct integration with Cisco room equipment (camera, audio and screen)
- Solves interoperability issues
- Optimizes your assets and avoids additional license fees for Cloud Video Interop (CVI) service and user management
- No driver required
- Compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux laptops
- Easily programed macros in your Webex Room Device. Native Webex implementation available in Q2 CY2022
- Intuitive interface on Webex Touch 10 or Webex Navigator
- To request the macros, click here.
- Access to all line drawings and the Cisco Step by Step Web Interface Setup Guide – USB Passthrough
- Cisco Webex macros and guides – USB Mode landing page