The DVIUSB is discontinued but limited quantity still available. You will find more product information here or in the support section.
INOGENI’s DVIUSB video captures card and audio from your camera’s HDMI or DVID-D output simple BYOD/BYOM setups. It is compact and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, making it a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution.
- Up to 1080p60 DVI / HDMI capture card
- Professional HDMI hardware converter into a single USB 3.0 interface
- Cost-effective professional camera converter solution that is reliable and simple to install and connect (no driver required)
- Compact and robust design with its aluminium enclosure
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- DVI to HDMI adaptor included
How it works
The DVIUSB professional converter features a single HDMI input and USB 3.0 output, and supports SD and HDTV video formats as well as most computer graphic formats. Compact and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 camera converter. This converter works with any virtual meeting room software that enables USB cameras and microphones, such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet or BlueJeans.
UVC-compliant, it will work with all DirectShow compatible software. The DVIUSB professional camera converter supports 1080p resolution up to 60 fps.
The DVIUSB video converter offers an array of features for a smooth and seamless BYOD or BYOM experience:
- HDMI/DVI-D capture to USB3.0 up to 1080p60
- Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 576p video formats
- Supports 1920×1200, 1280×1024, 1280×960, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480 graphic formats
- All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit color space over USB 3.0
- HDMI audio support: Embedded audio in the HDMI signals is extracted and output as two-channel LPCM
- Digital Fluid technology: Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion
- Customizable video processing functions
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue settings
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC
- Compatible with Barco ClickShare Conference
Compatible with all HDMI cameras
This professional camera converter is fully compatible with all cameras, including professional-grade equipment such as Vaddio, Aver or Marshall cameras.