INOGENI’s 4KXUSB3 is an affordable and easy-to-use Ultra HD to USB 3.0 camera converter with an HDMI loop and VISCA port. It can even support multiple devices on the same laptop.
- Easy and versatile camera converter for countless applications
- Cost-effective professional camera converter solution that is reliable and simple to install and connect
- Compact and robust technology
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- Zoomrooms and ClickShare compatible
How it works
The 4KXUSB3 Ultra HD to USB 3.0 professional camera converter with an HDMI loop and VISCA port works with any virtual meeting room software that enables USB cameras and microphones, such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet or BlueJeans.
Requiring no drivers and compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux laptops, the converter resolves all interoperability issues.
The 4KXUSB3 Ultra HD to USB 3.0 professional camera converter with an HDMI loop and VISCA port offers a wide range of capabilities, including:
- Compatible with Direct Show
- Supports Ultra HD 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 576p video formats
- Supports 1920×1200, 1280×1024, 1280×960, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480 graphic formats
- Up to Ultra HD 4K (3840/4096×2160) at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps
- HDMI audio support: Embedded audio in the HDMI signals is extracted and output as two-channel LPCM
- Digital Fluid technology: Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion (UHD up-scaling not supported)
- Customizable video processing functions
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings; these controls work on all formats below 4K, but not 4K
- Compatible with Barco ClickShare Conference and Zoomrooms
Compatible with all HDMI cameras
The 4KXUSB3 professional camera converter is fully compatible with all HDMI cameras, including professional-grade equipment such as Vaddio, Aver or Marshall cameras, including control of the PTZ cameras via the VISCA port.