NEW 4K Upgradable 1080p60 HDMI to USB 3.0 converter
Users without a complete 4K system today can save money with INOGENI 1080p60 HDMI converter and purchase a 4K firmware upgrade when they want. The real cost of building a 4K system includes monitors, cameras, cables, strong computer processors and 4K software. Buying a 4K converter before you need it may be premature. If you want to unlock 4K functionality of your device by buying the 95$USD upgrade fee, click the next link.
The INOGENI HD2USB3 Converter requires no drivers and works on all motherboards and USB 3.0 chipsets. It is the most reliable and convenient PC input to capture uncompressed video with audio from your camera's HDMI output for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and Android operating systems. The INOGENI HD2USB3 features a single HDMI input and USB 3.0 output, and supports SD and HDTV video formats, up to 1080p60, as well as most computer graphic formats. Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and Android operating systems, and is UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow compatible software. The HD2USB3 supports 1080p resolutions up to 60 fps.
- HDMI capture to USB 3.0.
- Field upgradable to 4K at minimal fee ($95).
- Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 576p video formats.
- Supports 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 graphic formats.
- Up to 1080p at 60 fps.
- HDMI audio support.
- Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC.
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Customizable video processing functions.
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings.
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC.
- Powered from a USB 3.0 port.
- A USB 3.0 cable is included.
|Connector||1 x HDMI 1.4a|
|Video Resolution||1080p, 720p, 1080i, 480p, 576p, 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480|
|Frame Rates||60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 Hz for all resolutions|
|Color Space||RGB, YCbCr, 4:4:4, and 4:2:2|
|Sampling Rate||297 MHz|
|Embedded Audio||Ch 1&2 48kHz LPCM|
|HDCP Copy Protection||INOGENI will not decrypt BD/DVD movies, satellite/cable receivers or other encrypted sources.|
|Connector||1 x USB 3.0|
|Codec||YUY2 4:2:2 8-bit|
|Video Scaler||Automatic hardware based|
|Color Space Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Sampling Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Frame Rate Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Audio||2-channel LPCM audio from HDMI|
|Operating System||NO driver installation necessary.
Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit)
OSX 10.10 and above
Linux (kernel v2.6.38) and above
|Host Requirements||USB 3.0|
|Motherboard||Compatible with all motherboards. Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, and Fresco Logic|
|Cameras Supported||Cameras and camcorders with an HDMI output|
|Software Compatibility||UVC-compliant. Runs with all software compatible to DirectShow/MediaFoundation, V4L2, QuickTime and AVFoundation.|
|Note to VAR/INTEGRATORS – this data is organized by product and may be duplicated for inclusion in a design or bid specs. It does vary from converter to converter. If you would like the same data in a .doc or .txt format please let us know.|
|Dimensions & Weight||3.2” x 2.9” x 0.75” 120g|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 105° C (-40° to 221° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
|USB2 Power||5V, 580 mA|
- Device not detected as camera in Windows 10
- INOGENI seen as WestBridge device
- Mirror video
- How to access the HID device
- How to install gstreamer on Linux
- Video flickering
- Drivers to include to Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Audio problem with El Capitan
- Stream/Capture HDCP protected sources
- nVidia Shield TV