The INOGENI SDI to USB 2.0 Encoder is the most reliable and convenient solution to capture high quality HD video with audio over USB 2.0 from your camera's SDI output for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications. It is compatible with Windows, OSX and Linux operating systems. It requires no driver and works with all applications such as Skype, Zoom, Hangout, Facebook, YouTube and many more. It is the best capture solution for legacy systems with only USB 2.0 ports (see INOGENI USB 3.0 converters for uncompressed capture).
It features a SDI input and USB 2.0 output. It supports both 1080p30 and 720p60 video formats. Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 2.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 2.0 capture solution. The encoder is UVC-compliant, so it works with all DirectShow compatible software.
- SDI capture to USB 2.0 MJPEG encoder.
- Supports 1080p30 and 720p60 video formats.
- SDI audio support - embedded audio in the SDI signals are extracted and output as two-channel LPCM.
- Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC.
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Image controls: brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings.
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC.
- Powered from USB 2.0 port.
- Compatible with Windows, OSX and Linux.
- A USB 2.0 cable is included.
|Connector||1 x BNC (3GSDI input)
1 x BNC (active loop out)
|Video Resolution||1080p59.94/60/50 (SMPTE 425M Level A/B)
1080i (SMPTE 274M)
720p (SMPTE 296M)
SD (SMPTE 259C)
|Jitter (alignment)||HD/SD: <0.2 UI 3 Gb/s: <0.4 UI|
|Calbe Length||150m (492 ft.) at 1.485 Gb/s
120m (393 ft.) at 2.970 Gb/s
|Frame Rates||60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 Hz for all resolutions|
|Sampling Rate||148.5/148.35 MHz|
|Embedded Audio||Ch 1&2 48kHz LPCM|
|HDCP Copy Protection||INOGENI will not decrypt BD/DVD movies,satellite/cable receivers or other encrypted sources.|
|Connector||1 x USB 2.0|
Full HD resolutions at 30 Hz
Any other resolution at 60 Hz
|Video Scaler||Automatic hardware based|
|Color Space Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Sampling Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Frame Rate Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Audio||Automatic hardware based|
NO driver installation necessary.
Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit)
OSX 10.10 and above
Linux (kernel v2.6.38) and above
|Host Requirements||USB 2.0|
|Motherboard||Compatible with all motherboards. Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, and Fresco Logic|
|Cameras Supported||Cameras and camcorders with a SDI output|
|Software Compatibility||UVC-compliant. Runs with all software compatible to DirectShow/MediaFoundation, V4L2, QuickTime and AVFoundation.|
|Note to VAR/INTEGRATORS – this data is organized by product and may be duplicated for inclusion in a design or bid specs. It does vary from converter to converter. If you would like the same data in a .doc or .txt format please let us know.|
|Dimensions & Weight||3.2” x 2.9” x 0.75” 120g|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 105° C (-40° to 221° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
|USB2 Power||5V, 480 mA|
- INOGENI seen as WestBridge device
- Mirror video
- How to access the HID device
- How to install gstreamer on Linux
- Video flickering
- Drivers to include to Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Audio problem with El Capitan
- Stream/Capture HDCP protected sources
- nVidia Shield TV
- Intermittent delay in video processing