The INOGENI SDI2USB3 Converter is the most easy and reliable tool to capture uncompressed 3GSDI video with embedded audio for your PC for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications. No driver installation is necessary and it will work on all motherboards and USB 3.0 chipsets. It features a 3GSDI input with active loop output and supports SD and HDTV video formats, up to 1080p60. Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, and Android operating systems, and is UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow compatible software.
The converter supports 1080p resolutions up to 60 fps.
- 3GSDI capture to USB 3.0.
- Active loop output connector.
- Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 576p, NTSC and PAL at up to 60 fps.
- All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit color space over USB 3.0.
- Embedded audio extraction and output as two-channel LPCM.
- Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC.
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion.
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion.
- Customizable video processing functions.
- Supports multiple devices on the same PC.
- Powered from a USB 3.0 port.
- Compatible with Compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux and Android.
- A USB 3.0 cable is included.
|Connector||1 x BNC (3GSDI input)
1 x BNC (3GSDI active loop out)
|Video Resolution||1080p59.94/60/50 (SMPTE 425M Level A/B)
1080i (SMPTE 274M)
720p (SMPTE 296M)
SD (SMPTE 259C)
|Jitter (alignment)||HD/SD: <0.2 UI 3 Gb/s: <0.4 UI|
|Cable Length||150m (492 ft.) at 1.485 Gb/s
120m (393 ft.) at 2.970 Gb/s
|Frame Rates||60, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 Hz|
|Sampling Rate||148.5/148.35 MHz|
|Embedded Audio||Ch 1&2 48kHz LPCM|
|HDCP Copy Protection||INOGENI will not decrypt BD/DVD movies, satellite/cable receivers or other encrypted sources.|
|Connector||1 x USB 3.0|
|Codec||YUY2 4:2:2 8-bit|
|Video Scaler||Automatic hardware based|
|Color Space Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Sampling Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Frame Rate Conversion||Automatic hardware based|
|Audio||2-channel LPCM audio from SDI|
|Operating System||NO driver installation necessary.
Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit)
OSX 10.10 and above
Linux (kernel v2.6.38) and above
|Host Requirements||USB 3.0|
|Motherboard||Compatible with all motherboards. Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, and Fresco Logic|
|Cameras Supported||Cameras and camcorders with a SDI output|
|Software Compatibility||UVC-compliant. Runs with all software compatible to DirectShow/MediaFoundation, V4L2, QuickTime and AVFoundation.|
|Note to VAR/INTEGRATORS – this data is organized by product and may be duplicated for inclusion in a design or bid specs. It does vary from converter to converter. If you would like the same data in a .doc or .txt format please let us know.|
|Dimensions & Weight||3.2” x 2.9” x 0.75” 139g|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 105° C (-40° to 221° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
|USB2 Power||5V, 530 mA|
- Device not detected as camera in Windows 10
- INOGENI seen as WestBridge device
- Mirror video
- How to access the HID device
- How to install gstreamer on Linux
- Video flickering
- Drivers to include to Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Audio problem with El Capitan
- Stream/Capture HDCP protected sources
- nVidia Shield TV