The U-BRIDGE USB 2.0 video camera and audio extender enables high-speed USB 2.0 connections up to 100 m /330 ft. over a single CAT 5e/6/7 cable.
For cameras and any USB 2.0 peripheral, the new U-BRIDGE USB 2.0 extender is the solution to the interoperability challenges faced by AV installers looking for a reliable long-distance USB camera extension to maintain high-quality video.
Ideal for USB camera extension in videoconferencing rooms
- The U-BRIDGE is fully compatible with all USB cameras, including professional-caliber equipment, such as Huddly, HuddleCamHD, AVer, Jabra, Logitech, Marshall cameras, and web cameras.
Extend BYOM to the laptop with the TOGGLE and the U-BRIDGE.
Versatile and proven Extreme USB technology
It supports all USB 2.0/1.1 devices and is designed for use with USB cameras, whiteboards, microphones, audio devices, and any other USB device (hard drives, flash drives or keyboards).
- Flexible option to power either the PC HOST or DEVICE modules.
- It provides plug-and-play convenience with no software drivers required.
- It works with all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- It comes with a two-year warranty for added peace of mind.
- It enables access and control of USB devices.
How it works
Extend your USB 2.0 camera to any INOGENI USB input, CODEC, or videoconferencing system. Use an INOGENI converter to extend your HDMI camera with the U-BRIDGE.
By connecting your HDMI camera to any INOGENI mixer or converter (HDMI to USB converter), you can effortlessly transmit high-quality video signals in MJPEG format, along with audio, to your computer or PC-based videoconferencing setup in any room and up to 100 m/330 ft. long.
The U-BRIDGE offers versatility and reliability for USB 2.0 extensions of up to 100 m (330 ft.). The U-BRIDGE enables users to extend beyond the standard 5 m cable limit for USB peripheral devices.
Designed for extension of USB 2.0 devices and systems
- DEVICES: USB 2.0 devices
- Cameras, whiteboards, microphones, audio devices, and any other USB devices (hard drives, flash drives or keyboards)
- PC HOST: Videoconference systems:
- Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR), Zoom Rooms, CODECs or Room PC from Lenovo, Poly, Crestron, Cisco, Logitech, Q-SYS or Barco
- INOGENI devices before or after the U-BRIDGE:
- Mixers and switchers: SHARE2, SHARE2U, CAM300, CAM230, TOGGLE
- Converters: 4KX-PLUS, 4KXUSB3, 4K2USB3, HD2USB3 and the U-CAM
- Extend BYOM to the laptop with the TOGGLE and the U-BRIDGE.
- Supports all USB 2.0/1.1 devices of up to 480 Mbps
- Flexible power: Connect the power adapter to either the PC Host or Device
- Supplies up to 1 Amp to USB port
- Mass storage acceleration for USB 2.0 device bulk transfers
- 1x USB 2.0 cable and 1x AC power adapter with International powers cords
- Extreme USB®suite of features:
- Transparent USB extension
- True plug and play; no software drivers required
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, macOSTM, and Linux®
- Easy to install with two mounting slots on each side for use with a cable ties/zap straps
- Two-year warranty
Plug & Go
INOGENI has developed advanced testing to ensure reliability and avoid any interoperability issues for the USB 2.0 extension. The U-BRIDGE will connect a USB 2.0 cameras and device or an INOGENI device to any PC or videoconferencing system like Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR), Zoom Rooms, CODECs or Room PC from Lenovo, Poly, Crestron, Cisco, Logitech, Q-SYS and Barco.